DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP WEBINAR
Title: Digital Citizenship Webinar
Duration: 2 hours
Working in a home office requires a unique set of skills. Teleworkers or virtual employees have additional challenges
created by not being in a centralized office. Communication issues alone make it a challenging job, and recognizing these
challenges will help participants become great teleworkers.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Defining digital citizenship
- Using technology appropriately
- Using social networking to create your brand
- Protecting your reputation online
- Practicing safe use of technology
- Understanding digital etiquette
About the Speaker
Berthine Crèvecoeur West believes the power of knowledge is transformational. She founded Westbridge Solutions on the core competencies of planning and organization, cultural awareness, and collaborative working. Clients of Westbridge would agree that being a catalyst in these competencies enabled their organizations to deliver outstanding service.